Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Vinyl How-to

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Tman the Zman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2004
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I just wrote up a how-to guide on revinyling. How can I get it put up on the Team Del Sol website?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member whitesol's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2003
    Posts
    77
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    contact thomas he will help you

  3. #3
    Inactive Member yokohamatyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27th, 2003
    Posts
    434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Tman the Zman:
    I just wrote up a how-to guide on revinyling. How can I get it put up on the Team Del Sol website?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Email the webmaster...oh wait thats me [img]smile.gif[/img]

    [email protected]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member whitesol's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2003
    Posts
    77
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thats to funny lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •